At Toronto Centre for Sports Medicine, we strive to stress the importance of our custom orthotics in Toronto for our patients who are constantly active and suffer from chronic pain. Since your body is interconnected through the kinetic chain, is it vital to ensure your feet are receiving the correct support needed for your feet as your feet are the basis of what holds your body up right. Below we have listed the main benefits associated from wearing custom orthotics.
- Since the body has a interrelationship between the connected body parts and limbs, it is important to treat your feet with proper orthotics to ensure further issues along the leg or ankle do not occur. Determining the correct way your feet should land can help correct problems in the hips and knees.
- Our custom foot orthotics in Toronto can help reduce chronic pain in the following areas: the back, knee, arches, ankle, and many more locations.
- Custom orthotics address conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Morton’s neuroma, metatarsalgia, and many more.
- Helps prevent further deformities of the foot and ankles such as bunions and claw or hammer toes.
- Custom orthotics can accommodate for leg length discrepancies.
Our custom orthotics and insoles are a great addition to your shoes for your support and comfort. Contact us today at (844) 519-8539 to learn more about our treatment methods.